[Perform-Talk] Casting Notice!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 03:37:18 UTC 2019

hello katalyn,
thanks for reposting this notice again to the list. I wish that
someone who is a male actor will apply to this notice and, be a part
of the show in the dark. they need it emensely! like I said at the
division meeting in vegas I saw the pilot of the show on the cw's web
site the week it aired. since I didn't get a chance to watch it live
on t.v. and, it was awful! when I started watching only 10 minutes of
it I was already disgusted! I was going to shut it off but, I thought
it would get better and, to see the entire episode and, see if it
gotten better. well, it didn't! i'am sad that the cw which is a part
of the cbs network would put this on t.v. since ncis which was aired
last year with merralie in it is a part of the cbs network. usually in
the t.v. world if the show doesn't go well after the piolt it goes off
the air. but, not in this case. I hope it gets better next season. I
will have to check it out. that's just my opion!

thanks again for posting this announcement and, I will talkj to you soon!

hugs,
amy