[Perform-Talk] It's Random Unpredictable Fun On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 23:01:36 UTC 2019

Hi All!
Get ready for some random unpredictability on tonight's Djd Invasion.
>From pop to country, to some of those 90's tunes that you want to hate
but can't, to even some a cappella, too! We've got it all tonight!
And it all begins on 195 The Globe at 8 PM eastern tonight, so why not
end your weekend with some randomness?
And, feel free to add to that randomness, too, by making requests
starting at 7:30PM eastern and til midnight by visiting
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy

Then to listen, at 8 PM eastern, either
1. Ask your smart speaker to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
2. Grab the 195 The Globe app from the IOS or android app stores,
select the music channel, and tune in
3. Or visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/listen

And, feel free to add to the randomness by joining me live on zoom
during the show. You can do this by either
1. Visiting
http://wwww.195theglobe.com/zoom
2. Joining me directly at
https://zoom.us/j/4562366247
3. Or calling me up at
408 638 0968
and entering in the ID
4562366247

The randomness and unpredictability might seem strange, but I think
you'll like the variety, so give the invasion some love tonight!
See you there!