[Perform-Talk] dropbox again!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 07:53:24 UTC 2019

hello all,
well, I found my shortcut keys that I had saved on my computer
thankfully and, I have tried this in these stepts in sharing my
folders with my friend.

I have done this already but, I don't know if he got it or not. so, I
tried sending it again with the same stepts but, it won't go through.
I have tried in using dropbox in the past as having it go to my mail
receiptant but, it's through by using outlook which isn't the email
client that I use. I use the gmail client on the internet which is
very accessible with jfw. so, do I need to set up a account with
outlook or, how can I do this again by using the recent version of
dropbox by sending to my friend my folder through using a email
version which I have done in the past? if so what are the commands in
doing this through jfw?

thanks,