[Perform-Talk] talent show at convention?

Cierra Theriot cierratheriot at icloud.com
Fri Jun 21 23:07:39 UTC 2019

Hello my fellow NFB Performing Artists. I just wanted to tell all of you to have a fantastic time at convention. I am sad that I will not be able to make it and I really wish I could. But I hope you all have a fantastic time especially at the talent show. All of you perform amazing and have lots of fun. I love all of you and hopefully I will be there next year.

Cierra Theriot