[Perform-Talk] Volunteer Your Time and Talent

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 16:55:35 UTC 2019

Volunteers Needed at Convention

The National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division has lots of exciting happenings at this year‘s National Convention in Las Vegas, but we can’t do it without your help! If you’re interested and available to volunteer at our exhibit hall table or during one of our events, please email us at nfbpad at gmail.com with your availability and interest.

Here is where we need help:

Exhibit Hall Table D20
Would you like to help sell our snazzy maracas and advertise our events? Then we need your presence in the exhibit hall to help work a shift alongside one of our board members. Available shifts are as follows:

Monday, July 8th
11:00-1:00pm
1:00-3:00pm
3:00-5:00pm

Tuesday, July 9th
8:30-10:30am
10:30-12:45pm
12:45-3:00pm
3:00-5:00pm

Wednesday, July 10th
12:00-1:45pm
7:00-9:00pm

Thursday, July 11th
12:00-1:45pm

Nineteenth Annual Showcase of Talent
Do you have a strong voice and are willing to marshal? Would you like to help keep our ticket sale process running smoothly? We’re seeking volunteers to help kick off our Showcase of Talent on Thursday, July 11. Shifts would run from approximately 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM.

Marshaling and Registration for Business Meeting and Dance Workshop
Again, we’re seeking volunteers to help spread the word as we start our business meeting and later dance workshop on Tuesday, July 9. First shift would be 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM for the business meeting, and second would be 8:30 PM to 9 PM, with set up and registration for the bachata dance workshop.

Please let us know if you are interested in lending your talents in Las Vegas at nfbpad at gmail.com . We are looking forward to an exciting convention in just a week and a half!

Warmest Regards,

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division