[Perform-Talk] Let's End The Month Of June With Great Fun And Tunes On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 15:57:18 UTC 2019

Hello All!
The Djd Invasion is taking over the 195 The Globe internet airwaves to
send you into the month of July for us in the USA, and I'd love you to
be there.
The fun begins at 8 PM eastern, and the lineup will be fun and upbeat,
with some dance tunes, great pop and country, and of course your
requests, too!
You can make those at 7:30PM eastern til midnight at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy

You'll be able to listen between 8 PM and midnight by either
1. Going to
http://www.195theglobe.com/listen
2. Searching the IOS or google play stores for the recently updated,
vastly improved 195 The Globe mobile app.
3. Asking your favorite smart speaker to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
4. Put the following into your media player of choice:
http://listen.195theglobe.com:8010/music

As for interacting with us, we have officially gone over to the zoom
conferencing cross platform software. Whether you use a mac, mobile
device or computer, it is a snap to join us on zoom during my show or
anyone else's.
To join us, either
1. Use this link at
https://zoom.us/j/4562366247
allow the add-on for your browser to install, turn on computer audio and go.
2. Or, for download links for the zoom client and more specific
instructions, visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/zoom
Regardless of how you join us, I hope to see you there tonight for
great music, better listener interactions than ever before, and a
great night of fun and entertainment!
See you there!