[Perform-Talk] roommate wanted

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 20:43:19 UTC 2019

hello all,
well, I just noticed that the nfb national convention is only 4 months
and, well I need your assistance on this. I don't know if my sister
Rebecca who is also a federationist from the nfb of co is going to be
able to attend or not this year due to her personal issues in her
life. so, I will be needing a female roommate to room with me in las
vegas.

I would be coming in on july 5-july july 13. I want to stay and, have
some fun in vegas before the business and work of the federation is
going to begin. so, please email me off the list att
amieelsabo at gmail.com asap!

so, I can make the hotel reservation asap because i'am sure that hotel
is going fast with the reservations and, I want to act on it fast!
and, I haven't been to national convention since 2015 and, I really
want to attend!

thanks,
amy sabo