[Perform-Talk] Accessibility of Music Editing Software

Tyler Zahnke programmer651 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 19:37:14 UTC 2019

I prefer LilyPond, which is text-based so it's like you're programming
the music with a computer language, but that's just me. I have all the
notes written as a text-based code, and then I can open that file in
the program and it converts it to a PDF for the sighted people, and a
MIDI if I include the command for it.