[Perform-Talk] Collaborative Membership Call with NABS about Performing Arts in College

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Wed May 1 23:58:34 UTC 2019

Collaborative Membership Call with NABS about Performing Arts in College

Hello, all!

We have some exciting news! NABS is partnering with us in order to present a joint conference call all about performing arts in college and beyond! We will discuss topics such as getting involved with performing arts (theatre, dance, improv, music, etc) while in college, what it looks like to pursue a performing arts degree, and we will be hearing from some students and recent college graduates who are pursuing careers in related fields. This will be a really fun call, so you don’t want to miss it. Everyone is welcome, even if you’re not majoring in a performing arts related field but you’re just interested to learn more!

Sunday, May 12th, at 8pm EST.
To join, call (712) 770-5197, access code 265669

Talk to you on May 12!

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division