[Perform-Talk] Calling Performers for National Convention

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Tue May 7 23:41:31 UTC 2019

Calling all performing artists!!

We are planning an exciting NFB Performing Arts Division meeting during this year‘s National Federation of the Blind National Convention in Las Vegas, and we want you to be there! We will be engaging our membership in a discussion about our ongoing #LetUsPlayUs campaign, diversity in Hollywood, blind actors and characters in the entertainment industry, and much more. We are reaching out to industry executives, acting schools, and disability advocates to be a part of our efforts, so this will be a fantastic opportunity to network and let your voice be heard. If you are a performer of any kind – actor, dancer, musician, comedian, screenwriter, model, etc. – make your plans now to join us in Las Vegas for this unique opportunity.
Our meeting will be held on Tuesday, July 9, in the afternoon, at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Join us as we seek to change the landscape for blind performers and encourage equality, opportunity, and full integration in the entertainment industry. All are welcome!

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division