[Perform-Talk] dropbox help!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri May 10 19:08:33 UTC 2019

hello all,
well, I decided to get a membership to use dropbox but, for only
monthly use for now. well, I had been sent to me via email a cheat
sheet on how to send to someone on how to send to them via email my
music folders, pictures, or other methods of media. well, I cannot
find it for the love or money! and, I don't remember onhow to sink my
folders to someone's else computer or send them to them as a
attachment via email. so, how do I go about in doing this? I don't
want to send to my friend the music folder via email as a attachment
since the folders are sooo big but, I might have to do it that way!

thanks,