[Perform-Talk] Fwd: [Colorado-Talk] Disney Plus Not Accessible to the Blind

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 23:27:28 UTC 2019

hello chris and all,
thank you all for your comments on the inaccessibility of signing up
for using the Disney plus site and, it's not being accessible with
setting up a account with it. I see that others here on this can agree
with me on this but, due to chris's comments on this you can watch
movies on it with audio descriptive on the site but, you need a
sighted person to use it for you. that's not accessibility for us in
the blind community who want to use the site independtally. that's
great that you can have a friend do that for you chris but, don't you
want to use the sit on your own? that's true independence and, that's
what we in the nfb and, through this division that we want to strive
for!

so, please all who are on this list please keep those comments, and
ideas, and opions on this topic a coming! this is in dealing with the
entertainment industry and, that's what we are working towards here in
this division and, in the nfb!

hugs,
amy sabo