[Perform-Talk] Successfully Subscribed To Disney Plus Without Sighted Assistance

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:50:24 UTC 2019

Peter, congratulations!  Can you tell Curtis how you did it?  He's on the Colorado Talk list.

..

..

Ladies and gentlemen!

It's the return of America's and Canada's favorite!

..

Your official Holiday-music station!

..

Call 773-572-6258, options 1, 2, or 3!  Are you on Facebook?  Yours truly is, too!  eric at pmpmail.com; click on, "Works For God, the Heavenly Father."  My groups: Pen Pals, Prayer Requests, and More with Eric Calhoun, at https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/, and Loving Labs, all about the Labrador Retriever, at https://www.facebook.com/groups/220702829623273/

..

Peace on earth; Goodwill to men!  Merry Christmas, and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!  Try to be good to each other!