[Perform-Talk] Membership Call about Access Acting Academy

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Nov 19 20:44:13 UTC 2019

Accessing her website is hard, but I'll try on the computer, which has Java script.  Thanks for the info, Katelyn.

..

..

Ladies and gentlemen!

It's the return of America's and Canada's favorite!

..

Your official Holiday-music station!

..

Call 773-572-6258, options 1, 2, or 3!  Are you on Facebook?  Yours truly is, too!  eric at pmpmail.com; click on, "Works For God, the Heavenly Father."  My groups: Pen Pals, Prayer Requests, and More with Eric Calhoun, at https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/, and Loving Labs, all about the Labrador Retriever, at https://www.facebook.com/groups/220702829623273/

..

Peace on earth; Goodwill to men!  Merry Christmas, and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!  Try to be good to each other!