[Perform-Talk] What to wear for things as a performer

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 12:03:54 UTC 2019

Hi Cierra.  I've never had any kind of rehearsal, or audition, but I
have played guitar and sang at various local events in my area.  It
all depends on the event.  Sometimes I wear a nice shirt and jeans, or
more casual.  I'm totally blind, I usually have my mom help me.
Sometimes my dad would also help me.  It all depends on the event.
I'd presonally recommend someone help you pick out what you want to
wear.  Good luck.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson