[Perform-Talk] What to wear for things as a performer

Cierra Theriot cierratheriot at icloud.com
Fri Sep 13 11:51:08 UTC 2019

Thank you everyone for your awesome responses. For me specifically it’s musical theater or film. One night is an audition for the acting and singing part of the musical theater show, and the next night is the dance part. Since I do dance primarily  ballet, is it necessary to wear a leotard and tights? Or do I just wear something comfortable. And do I wear like jazz shoes, ballet shoes, or character shoes. I think maybe character shoes. And I also like how we have a diverse topic of the different performing arts and how you should dress for each thing. This is awesome. Thank you all so much.

Cierra Theriot