[Perform-Talk] Quarantine Connect-COntribute and Support Other Federationists!

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:45:57 UTC 2020

Dear family,
 I hope to find you well. As we are isolating and quarantining, we can still support one another! I have reached out to various members of our Federation to help with this initiative, I am looking for folks to share a 1-3 minute video, audio, or short message about how they have stayed connected and empowered during this pandemic. Maybe it is a verse that you would like to share. Maybe it is a inspirational quote, meditation, or self care technique. Perhaps you would like to sing a portion of a song that inspires you and then share why the sons means a lot to you. Perhaps you would like to share a the playing of an instrument and then express what draws you to that instrument?

Please share your inspirational and encouraging audio, video, or messages to JBoehm at NFBTN.org <mailto:JBoehm at NFBTN.org>. I truly appreciate all of you and the example you are to others!
Warmly,
 Jimmy and Bogey

James Alan Boehm  M.Ed, LPC-MHSP (Temp)

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com <mailto:jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com>
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org <mailto:JBoehm at LearningAlly.org>
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com <mailto:kustomcane at gmail.com>
You Cane Give Initiative: YuCaneGive at gmail.com <mailto:YuCaneGive at gmail.com>

Be part of the movement! How? Spread the word! Share our FB page, website and Go Fund Me Campaign. Send us donations, which can include your old canes or tax deductible monetary contributions: Here are our links:
Go Fund Me Link:
https://www.gofundme.com/you-cane-give- <https://www.gofundme.com/you-cane-give->tackling-the-white-cane-famine
Paypal linK:
https://www.paypal.me/youcanegiveProgra <https://www.paypal.me/youcanegiveProgra>m
Amazon Smile link:
https://smile.amazon.com/ch/83-4173891 <https://smile.amazon.com/ch/83-4173891>
Facebook page;
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/ <https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/>Nonprofit-Organization/You-Cane-Give-Initiative-1558518134229769/
Our website:
www.YouCaneGive.org <http://www.youcanegive.org/>
Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr- <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr->VOyJg-h0m8U34muYGadg

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.

Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Alliance Counseling: JB at AllianceNashville.org
Refuge Center: Jimmy.BOehm at TheRefugeCenter.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YuCaneGive at gmail.com