[Perform-Talk] some original music of mine...

Eric Calhoun chargerdodger at pmpmail.com
Sat Apr 4 04:55:08 UTC 2020

Cameron.  Let's hear your music on my Philmore Show!: 773-572-6258.

Eric from Los Angeles.  Friend, advocate, sportsman, sports fan.  Live the life you want.  Never let prejudice step in your way.  Blindness should not hold you back. Eric: chargerdodger at pmpmail.com.  And remember to be good to each other!