[Perform-Talk] Fwd: Sunday Stay at Home Improv

National Federation Of The Blind Performing Arts Division nfbpad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 22:12:16 UTC 2020

Hi friends,
One of our members asked to forward this on. She welcomes anyone to join in a fun afternoon of improv tomorrow. Please see below for the details.

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

Begin forwarded message: