[Perform-Talk] Cast of all Blind and Will vision actors perform a free public radio play version of a Midsummer nights dream

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 08:38:15 UTC 2020

hello tiffany,
thanks for posting this news on your activity that you are going to
have on this sunday. I will try my best to tune in. if you don't mind
I plan to forward this onto the other nfbnet lists that i'am also on
as well so others can also tune in to this event on sunday.

thanks again for the information and, I will hope it goes well for you all!

sincerely,
amy sabo