[Perform-Talk] Introduction

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 11:12:50 UTC 2020

Hello,
Sorry about the blank message just now. I'm wondering if we've thought
about solutions such as streaming concerts and/or uploading recordings
in a long term way. I've been doing this for charity on and off over
the last few months. I'm a Soprano Singer and Braille Music Teacher,
among other things.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.