[Perform-Talk] Play Written by Blind Playwright and Federationist Premiering Virtually Tonight

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 20:33:02 UTC 2020

hello david and all,
first of all thanks chris for posting this announcement to the list. I
must've missed this since i'am now catching up on my emails for the
past couple of days. I was traveling back from Michigan to Colorado.

and, yes david your jokes are unique!!! and, you certainly shouldn't
do standup leave your jokes to the land of internet radio:)

I hope that others can also contribute to this as well too! thanks
again and, I will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy