[Perform-Talk] Mu member

Joaquin Luna mr.joaquinluna at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 22:08:36 UTC 2020

Hello everybody, my name is Joaquin. I am a standup comedian in Albuquerque New Mexico. On August 28 and 29th, the New Mexico national Federation of the blind will hold their state convention. I and a couple of other people will be talking to the group about starting a performing arts group.
Can you share with me what you have done in your chapters in regards to support, networking and or advocacy?
What would be the best way to sell The idea and benefits of having a performing arts group?

Thank you very much, Joaquin Luna