[Perform-Talk] Meet the Board and Share Your Ideas, August 25!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 05:01:02 UTC 2020

hello katalyn,
thanks for posting out this announcement. i definately plan to be in
attendance for this meeting. as a matter of fact i did email to you a
few weeks ago someideas and goals for the board to work on. i was
wondering if you got this or not? i will also send this onto the board
or should i wait to bring up these ideads on the conference call on
that day?

i also plan to also forward this onto the nfb of co and the nfb of mi
listservs here on nfbnet too as well if you don't mind at all?

well, that's all for now take care and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo