[Perform-Talk] Tonight: Meet the PAD Board and Get your Questions Answered in our August Membership Call

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:04:01 UTC 2020

Good Morning Fellow Performers:

The Board of the National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
invites you to join us tonight at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific, for our August
membership call. This call will give our membership an opportunity to meet
our current leaders and exchange questions and ideas about the future of the
division. We will also have some fun icebreakers brought to us by our
fabulous Vice President, as well as plenty of time for Q&A and networking
among our members. If you are interested in getting involved with the
Performing Arts Division and meeting talented blind performers of all
backgrounds, this is the call for you!

Join us on Zoom:
https://zoom.us/j/95064703788

Meeting ID: 950 6470 3788
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,95064703788# US (San Jose)

Phone: +1 408 638 0968

Meeting ID: 950 6470 3788

We look forward to engaging with you tonight. See you there!

Chris

Christopher A. Nusbaum, Board Member

Performing Arts Division

National Federation of the Blind

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com <mailto:cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>

Twitter: @Chrisn98 and @nfb_pad

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done
without hope and confidence." -Helen Keller