[Perform-Talk] Fwd: Info On My 2020 Holiday Fund Raiser For Make A Wish

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 00:20:03 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Dunphy <barandgrill222 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 11:34:51 -0500
Subject: Info On My 2020 Holiday Fund Raiser For Make A Wish

Please share with anyone you think would be interested:

Seasons Greetings!
2020 has been a difficult time for a lot of people. From the
uncertainty of a pandemic to job security, so many things.
Thankfully, 2021 is almost here, but I'd still like to try to make a
positive difference in the lives of children with illnesses along with
their families this year, and I'd love to have your help.
It might not be the usual event it is, but I'm still doing my annual
Make A Wish event for the kids!
If you're interested in being part of it at all, we have a small, but
awesome collection of prizes available that I, and a very few select
group of people, am in charge of. So the delays of last year will not
happen again.
But if you're interested in either
1. Giving to our fund raiser
2. Leaving a holiday greeting to be played during the December 20 radiothon
or both, I'd love to have you apart of this year's event.
To learn all the details about donating, visit
http://www.djdinvasion.live/wish2020
If you want to send in a holiday greeting to be played during the 24
hour radiothon event on December 20, visit
http://www.djdinvasion.live/holidaycheer
Whatever we can do for Make A Wish will I'm sure go towards putting a
smile on a child's face, and if that's the most happiness that comes
from 2020, then why not?
Thanks for reading, and hope you'll tune in and/or participate.
Happy holidays!
>From David

hello all,
well, now is the time of the season to help out a wonderful
organization called make a wish. please read all of the information
here and, please all share with all you know!!!