[Perform-Talk] An Acoustic Christmas

Marion Gwizdala, blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 24 15:20:59 UTC 2020

Please circulate the following message as widely as appropriate.

Dear Family & Friends,

                Over the past several years, I have recorded some Christmas
songs in both my studio and that of a friend of mine. I have compiled these
songs into an album entitled "an Acoustic Christmas". Below is the Drop Box
link to this album. The songs include

1.       A 'Soalin'

2.       Mary's Boy-Child

3.       Christmas Dinner

4.       The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)

5.       What Child Is This

6.       Listen I'm Blitzen

7.       Holly, Jolly Christmas

8.       We Wish You a merry Christmas

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6psu8d8l5cy2sjm/AAAI3KaAxI8WQ4wfJDVgDd02a?dl=0

As many of you know, Merry and I are both guide dog users and receive our
training from Freedom Guide Dogs for the blind in Cassville, N.Y. Freedom
Guide Dogs for the Blind was founded in 1991 as an alternative to the
month-long residential training model of other guide dog training programs.
By providing Hometown TrainingT on a one-on-one basis in the blind person's
home environment, Freedom's groundbreaking program allows blind people who
cannot spend time away from home, school, or work to obtain a guide dog with
very little disruption to their everyday routine. Freedom Guide Dogs for the
Blind provides all training and follow-up services at no charge to the blind
consumer. Freedom Guide Dogs is accredited by the International Guide Dog
Federation and is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3)
nonprofit corporation. If you enjoy the music we have shared with you,
please consider supporting freedom Guide Dogs for the Blind. You can make a
contribution by visiting the following web page and writing "an Acoustic
Christmas" in the comment space.

https://freedomguidedogs.org/donations/freedom-guide-dogs/

                As we close out this challenging year, I will have another
musical offering soon. This track - Everything New -encourages us to release
the past, celebrate the present moment and look forward to all the blessings
the Universe has in store for us in the future. If you would like this
track, along with other positive acoustic rock music, please write to me and
I will place you on a mailing list to receive future offerings. Please note:
I do not sell my music but offer it as a gift. Your support of Freedom Guide
Dogs for the Blind is greatly appreciated.

Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas!

Marion Gwizdala

Merry C. Schoch

Marion Gwizdala

(813) 626-2789