[Perform-Talk] Introduction

Anne Davis annedonnellon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 20:24:58 UTC 2020

Greetings everybody!

My name is Annie Davis, (some of you may have known mefrom way back when as Annie Donnellon.)  I am from Cincinnati, OH.  I am a singer and voice actor!  In fact, I had the privilege of delivering a number of singing telegrams this holiday season!  In doing so, I met some wonderful people and I knew I didn’t just want to be a “one and done” until next year!  This year, I am so ready to transition out of the world of customer service to the world of voice acting!  I know some of you are in that field, and I would love to talk!

I also want to let you know, if you didn’t already😉 of my album, A Sacred Collection.  This can be purchased on Amazon, I-Tunes, or directly through me via PayPal.  This includes classical, religious, and musical theatre songs that I consider, well, sacred!  I do talk about each song and how I came to select it on the final track, but I also have braille liner notes available.

If interested, you may send me your address off list and I’ll make sure you get them soon😊.

It’s very nice to meet and connect with everyone!

Here’s to a grand and prosperous 2021!!!

Annie