[Perform-Talk] studio gear and a guitar etc for sale...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Sat Feb 1 22:11:50 UTC 2020

Hi everybody. I need to upgrade a couple of things in my home studio
but a couple unexpected emergency vet bills cleaned out most of my
gear money I had put aside. If any of you are interested in anything
on the list below, please drop me an e-mail for more info:
cameron at cameronstrife.com

Mint condition late 2018 Apple MacBook pro with six core processor,
256gb ssd, 16gb ram, glass touch pad, touch ID, touch bar, Thunderbolt
3 etc. Works great with Mac OS as well as Windows 10!

Near mint USA made Rainsong HDR1000 graphite acoustic/electric
dreadnought guitar with hard case. No issues, never gigged, smoke free
home etc.

G and L JB2 tribute electric four string bass guitar with gig bag or
flight case. Never gigged, no issues, pretty much mint, smoke free
home.

Behringer X touch control surface with 9 motorized faders, eight
encoders, over 90 buttons, transport controls etc. (Very similar to
the mackie Control Universal but it feels more solid.) Works with Mac
and Windows. This will work with proTools, Logic, sonar, Reaper,
Sampletude etc. Power supply and USB cable included. I am the original
owner and the unit works great as it only saw lite use. Full
disclosure: there is a minor scratch on the front of the unit but
although you can feel it, I had a sighted person look and they said
you can't see it.

Thanks,

Cameron.