[Perform-Talk] When it’s appropriate to let dance instructors know of your disability

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 05:34:46 UTC 2020

hello sierra,
this is a very good question to post here. is this class for a school
thing or for a personal thing. as for contacting them via email and,
also text message which is good. I would also recommend that you call
them like leslie said to you as well! if you get a bad vibe in your
conversation with them then I wouldn't pursue it but, it is a good one
in that you describe your blindness to them and, they are accessible
to it and, then go for it. don't hide your blindness. it's a
characteristic of who you are. if they can't accept that then just
move on!

I hope it's a success for you in getting into this class for whatever reason!

hugs,
amy