[Perform-Talk] Question about musical theater and performing arts college

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 00:54:59 UTC 2020

Hello Cierra,
I'd like to second what Cristina said to you. I couldn't have put it
better myself. I'm a Soprano Singer, Radio Broadcast Presenter and
Actor. I use Braille and a long cane. Directors seem to be very aware
of disability in general, much more so than years ago. They appear to
be making a lot of effort to find actors with genuine disabilities for
these types of roles even though it is difficult to get work in the
performing arts as a blind performer. You're aware of the struggle
and, if you're determined and work hard to achieve what you want to
do, I expect you'll do it and do well.

Very best wishes and happy New Year to everyone on this list.
Sandra.

--
Sandra Gayer DipABRSM, LRSM.

Soprano Singer