[Perform-Talk] computer questions

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 06:29:46 UTC 2020

I've been using skype for the past several years or so.  I don't use
it as much as I once did, but I use it every time I help a friend of
mine download bard books on her victor stream.  I don't use jaws
scripts for it, and I find it usable and I don't have much trouble
with it.  I also use the zoom app on my iPhone which I actually like
better then using zoom via the computer.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson