[Perform-Talk] introduction

TheOreoMonster monkeypusher69 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:49:22 UTC 2020

Hello Fellow logic user. You have a few options for resources. You can join the google groups logic accessibility mailing list by sending a blank email to logic-accessibility+subscribe at googlegroups.com <mailto:logic-accessibility+subscribe at googlegroups.com> and there is also a what’s app discussion group. If you want to join that ask on the mailing list or shoot me a email and I’ll get you on board.
There is also  https://logic.band which has a lot of written guides to get you started with logic. Also the navigation menu has links to a lot of other resources as well. In addition to the website there is an accompanying YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3opx3C-eXU5E6z2ILlh52g/ -eXU5E6z2ILlh52g/ <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3opx3C-eXU5E6z2ILlh52g/>
If you are looking for one on one instructions you can also write me privately as I am the one  behind https://logic.band and I do private one on one tutoring as well.
Hope to see you around the logic groups and you find something helpful in one of the resources listed above, and
Happy Recording!