[Perform-Talk] Running for President in Performing Arts Elections 2020

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 22:21:28 UTC 2020

hello katalyn,
thanks for putting out your aim and hand for running as president for
this division. you would make a awesome president ifyou are eleted.
you have put out a good profile on why you want to run. i'am sorry
that Julie is stepping down but, I do understand her situation. s for
lizzie being a good vice president for the division then I totally
agree on this one too! if you are both elected for these positions I
look forward to working with you both. I enjoyed working and meeting
lizzie last year at convention.

thanks again for this information and, good luck to you both!

hugs,
amy sabo