[Perform-Talk] Introduction

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:09:05 UTC 2020

Julia, welcome to the list.
I am an organist, but I am also on the down side of life so to speak. I am
all for advocating, and tha may be my best shot. I think you will do well,
and with this wonderful organization and the NFB in general behind you, I
think you can go far. Sure would like to hear you play, and I'm so sorry the
COVID cut things so short this past spring.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com