[Perform-Talk] Introduction

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:02:18 UTC 2020

Hello my name is Chela Robles and I am a trumpet player and I can sing in the tenor section of any choir this one being virtual this year that I partook in for the NFB convention and I am learning piano. I used to play the valve trombone and the euphonium as well.
I too love networking with other musicians and forming ideas. I am not a part of any blindness organizations. I do love making a difference in peoples' lives through music and I do have a Christmas album not available online, but I can email dropbox links, free for all to hear. I'm thinking of doing a non-holiday themed one.

Sent from my iPhone