[Perform-Talk] Introduction

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 19:17:23 UTC 2020

Hi Julia.  Glad to have you on the list.  I'm a guitar player myself.
I sing traditional country and gospel songs.  I've performed at
different local events in my area.  I also hope those who attended the
virtual conventions had a good time.  Its great that you started
learning music at a young age.  Keep up the good work.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson