[Perform-Talk] It's The End Of An Era As The Djd Invasion Departs 986 The Mix

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:04:24 UTC 2020

hello david,
thanks as always for this information on your last show on this radio
station. i'am sorry that you are leaving the station. I will
definitely will tune in the last hour to give you some love and, I
want to know why you are leaving the station perhaps?

again thanks for this information and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy