[Perform-Talk] Radio Podcast Producer Engineer Wanted

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Jul 29 16:41:47 UTC 2020

Hello,

I had the pleasure of being at the Performing Arts meeting at convention. I
look forward to becoming more active. Many years ago I had a nice little
career in radio/television, talent and sales. I've recently been approached
to develop a couple of projects for local radio. I thought I would reach out
to our community first to see if we had any really good engineer producers.
If you are this human or know of one please get in touch with me to learn
more and explore the possibility.

At Your Service,

Kevan Worley

Manager, Project Literacy