[Perform-Talk] Membership Updates for Convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 02:55:20 UTC 2020

hello katalyn,
thanks for posting this information for us to do the registration for
the meeting which will be held this year virtually on july 16th. I
have already registered for the event online as of tonight. I hope
that others will also do as well too. also, is there going to be a
agenda posted before the meeting to be held on july 16th posted and,
how will be able to access the meeting virtually this year?

i'am just curious that's all! thanks for theinformation and, I will
talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy