[Perform-Talk] apple tv plus

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:48:54 UTC 2020

Only shows/movies with AD have it, just like any platform. Not everything
has AD. With Apple TV, once you go into the settings on your iPhone/iPad and
turn on accessibility, if a title has AD with Apple TV, it will
automatically play. Some streaming services you have to turn on
accessibility with both your device and the app, but not Apple TV.

Bridgit