[Perform-Talk] Social Distance Performing March 26

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 23:20:12 UTC 2020

Social Distance Performing Membership Call March 26th

In these crazy times of isolation and social distancing, have you been wondering how you can continue pursuing performing arts? How do you go about teaching music lessons online, and how can you receive proper music instruction through distance-learning? How can you stay active in other performing arts like dance and acting when alone at home?
These are some of the topics we will cover on our upcoming membership call, and we would love to have you join us!

We will hear from four of our board members – Cristina Jones, Leslie Hamric, Precious Perez, and Katelyn MacIntyre – about how they are staying active in their performing arts during this difficult time, and then we will have a discussion to ask questions and share tips. Even though we can’t be physically present with one another at this time, we can still share strategies for staying engaged and honing our crafts while remaining socially distant. All are welcome!

Thursday, March 26, 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific.

Join Zoom Meeting
> https://zoom.us/j/9463272523
>
> Meeting ID: 946 327 2523
>
> One tap mobile
> +16699006833,,9463272523# US (San Jose)
> +14086380968,,9463272523# US (San Jose)
>
> Dial by your location
>         +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
>         +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
>         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
>         +1 301 715 8592 US
>         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
>         +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
>         +1 253 215 8782 US
>         877 853 5257 US Toll-free
>         855 880 1246 US Toll-free
> Meeting ID: 946 327 2523
> Find your local number: https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/9CaaCmZMB1IoqO9hOZYwF?domain=zoom.us
>
> Join by Skype for Business
> https://zoom.us/skype/9463272523

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division