[Perform-Talk] Finding remote work during the shutdown?

Eric Calhoun chargerdodger at pmpmail.com
Mon Mar 23 01:57:27 UTC 2020

Michelle, I didn't know you were over here.  Don't just look at NFB contacts; ACB also has a group of people who perform and do performing arts too.

Eric from Los Angeles.  Friend, advocate, sportsman, sports fan.  Live the life you want.  Never let prejudice step in your way.  Blindness should not hold you back. Eric: chargerdodger at pmpmail.com.  And remember to be good to each other!