[Perform-Talk] meeting information

Kimberly Kiser singingcutee at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 16:43:15 UTC 2020

Hello, my name is Kimberly and I was wondering when your meetings were and the meeting information. My boyfriend is blind and is active in radio dramas and voice acting. He is not involved in the NFB yet, but I thought getting him involved with your division would be a great place to start.

On another note, I am the President of the Wisconsin At Large Chapter and our meetings are over the phone. We are always looking for speakers to join us at our meetings. They are held the first Thursday of the month at 7:00 PM central time. If yourself or someone you know has an interesting topic to present, we would love to have you join us. If you would like to reach me directly, I can give you more information. My email is singingcutee at yahoo.com. Thank you in advance and stay well.

Kimberly Kiser
NFBWI Chapter At Large President

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://www.avg.com