[Perform-Talk] Sharing Professional Performances

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 18:01:58 UTC 2020

hello katalyn,
thanks for sharing this awesome idea to the list. I was thinking of
this idea yesterday or last night and, you were thinking the same as
well too! I think this is a good way for us in the nfb who are dealing
with this tragedy to share their craft in music. besides emailing the
information to the board why not if people who are on the facebook
page for the division to also post the to the page as well too and,
also to the twitter page as well if those who are on this list
subscribe to both of those social media contexts too? this is just a
idea that I also had besides the one that you had posted. I hope that
many will do this and, spread some love during this time of tragedy in
our lives and, in the world!

hugs,
amy sabo