[Perform-Talk] Singing telegrams in French?

Eric Calhoun chargerdodger at pmpmail.com
Tue May 5 08:18:29 UTC 2020

Hi all, how many of you have practiced French?  I think the singing
telegrams should be produced in more than one language.  You'd be surprised
in many states other than Louisiana French is spoken!  Try, for size: New
York State, Maine, and Michigan?

Eric
..

Eric from Los Angeles!

Friend.

Advocate.

Sportsman.

Sports fan.

..

A friend of the organized blind movement.

..

Nature lover.

..

Pen pal.

..

Every day, we know that high expectations move mountains.

..

Speak to your mountain!

..

Live the life you want.

..

No one, not blindness or other disability, should hold you back.

..

Trust in God, have faith in tomorrow, and most of all, believe in
yourself.

..

Try to be good to each other!  And to yourself!

chargerdodger at pmpmail.com

..

..

God bless you!