[Perform-Talk] one last reminder on #GivingTuesdayNow

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed May 6 01:07:25 UTC 2020

Federation family,
  There is  still time to support the great work that we do in the National Federation of the Blind with a donation during #GivingTuesdayNow.
In  addition every donation given today will be matched, doubling your impact  , thanks to our partners at the Gibney Family Foundation.
Just think of the many ways we can continue our ability to be the leading force in the organized blind movement. The ways that we can defend the rights of the blind, and expand opportunities for our blind brothers and sisters, especially in these unprecedented and difficult times.

 Please  go here to donate: https://www.nfb.org/donate

Also, during the live May presidential release, President Riccobono asked that we all take a moment and write a short thank you  letter to the Gibney Family Foundation.
 The letter need only be  between 100 - 200 words and talk about how the federation has helped you during this pandemic.  The letter can talk about how the federation has helped you more broadly and the impact  the Gibney Family Foundation’s support will have on the work that we do.
 Please send  thank you letters to outreach at nfb.org.
 President Riccobono also urges that we help chapter members who might not have access to email get their thank you letter submitted as well.
 I have already joined many in our federation family that have  donated and written their thank you letters, and I am very excited for the wonderful things that will  come from these  meaningful acts.
 Please be in touch if I can be of assistance somehow.
  Thank you,
  Darian