[Perform-Talk] The Djd Invasion Has Been Let Loose Unexpectedly Into Cyber Space Tonight

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:48:33 UTC 2020

hello david,
thanks as always for posting the announcement to the list as usual. I
will try my best to tune in to your show on this station. i'am glad
that you are back on the air and, I like the announcement that you
posted here. it's cool and, unique:)

well, I believe that's all for now take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo