[Perform-Talk] Fwd: [Colorado-Talk] Improv with the best of us

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed May 20 22:42:53 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maryann Migliorelli via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 18:54:18 -0600
Subject: [Colorado-Talk] Improv with the best of us
To: maryannmigs at gmail.com, paulmigs at mysero.net
Cc: maryannmigs at gmail.com

Greetings,

Maryann and Paul Migliorelli of Migs Motivation and Merriment invite you to
a Sunday afternoon improv session.

Whether this is your first time acting ever or just your first time that day
join us Sunday, May 24, from 1 to 3 PM mountain time for a rousing afternoon
of merriment. .  We describe all of the games and activities, so it's easy
to join in the fun.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09

One tap mobile

+16699009128,,7202842318#,,1#,632282# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 720 284 2318

Password: 632282

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcFcywItfZ

If you have questions or need help accessing the group please contact:

Maryann 720-284-2318

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>

Paul 303-552-6970

paulmigs at mysero.net <mailto:paulmigs at mysero.net>

We look forward to motivating you to create theatrical magic and merriment.

At your service,

Maryann and Paul Migliorelli

hello all,
here is some information on a event for the performing arts involving
improval. please pass onto to all who might be interested!