[Perform-Talk] Virtual Choir For Convention

Cierra Theriot cierratheriot at icloud.com
Sun May 24 19:25:06 UTC 2020

I can’t even contain my excitement. This is going to be amazing. Can’t wait. However I must add, my graduation date when I am supposed to be graduating from the center is June 12. So I won’t be able to make that rehearsal. But it will be recorded correct? So I won’t have to worry about that. I’m so pumped.

Cierra Theriot